Trail 42 km
|48€ for individuals or 66€ for teams of 2 + 1€ for associations|
The Marathon of Bélier
A 42 km marathon with a route through the sumptuous landscapes of the Aravis massif. This marathon of Bélier will take you through breathtaking panoramas!
You have the choice to participate individually or in a relay on this format, it's up to you! Come and join us!
- Distance: 42 km
- Difference in altitude: 1980 m D+ and 1980m D- (Relay 1 21km/1340D+ 880D- | Relay 2 21km/640D+ 1110D-)
- Start 7:00 am - Church Square.
- Registration fee: 48€ for individuals or 66€ for teams of 2 + 1€ for associations
- Category: Espoirs to Masters (born in 2002 and before, calendar year)
- Participation: individual or relay (team of 2)
- Deadline for entries: Thursday 18 August at 19:00 or until the maximum number of runners has been reached.
- Maximum number of individual numbers: 600
- Maximum number of bibs per team: 160 individuals or 80 teams
- Number collection: from Monday 15 August to Thursday 18 August at the Club des Sports de La Clusaz / Friday 19 August from 9am to 7pm, Place de l'Eglise / Saturday 20 August from 6.30am, Place de l'Eglise / Sunday 21 August from 6am
- A food reserve (energy bars or gels)
- A minimum of 0.5 litres of water or energy drink
- A survival blanket
- A windproof and/or waterproof jacket
- A whistle
- 5 refreshment points (les Mouilles, les Confins, le Crêt du Merle, les Joux, les Poutassets)
- A meal at the finish area
- Services Guarded changing rooms
- Safety and rescue on the course and at the finish
- Timing of the event
- A T-shirt
- Prize-giving ceremony + draw for Trail prizes
- Have a competitive athletics licence, a leisure athletics licence or a Pass'Running issued by the French Athletics Federation or
- A medical certificate of no contraindication to the practice of athletics in competition dating less than one year before the day of the race.
1bélier to challenge