Trail 15 km
|Registration fee||24 € + 1€ for associations|
The match: Rebloch' vs Frometons
Return of the match!
The Rebloch' versus The Frometons!
For more than 800 years, runners fed on Savoy Reblochon have been criss-crossing the mountain ranges of Haute-Savoie and Savoie. This unusual product has always brought strength, vigour and endurance to local sportsmen. Will it be enough to be the best?
- Les Rebloch': you live in the "Reblochon AOP" area
- Les Frometons: you do not live in the "Reblochon AOP" area
1 banner given to each participant:
- 1 GREEN banner for "the REBLOCHs
- 1 ORANGE banner for "the CHEESE".
- Distance: 15 km
- Difference in altitude: 430m D+ and 430m D-
- Start9:30 am - Church Square
- Categories: Juniors to Veterans (born in 2004 and before, calendar year).
- Registration fee: 24 € + 1€ for associations
- Participation: Rebloch' team or Frometon team
- Deadline for entries: Thursday 18 August at 19:00 or until the maximum number of runners has been reached.
- Maximum number of bibs: 1000
- Number collection: from Monday 15 August to Thursday 18 August at the Club des Sports de La Clusaz / Friday 19 August from 9 am, Place de l'Eglise / Saturday 20 August from 6.30 am, Place de l'Eglise
- Individual classification by categories.
- Team classification: average time of the REBLOCH' team & average time of the FROMETONS team (total team time / number of runners). Everyone has a role to play! 1 trophy is awarded each year.
- 2 refreshment points (les Mouilles, les Confins)
- A meal at the finish area
- Guarded cloakroom services
- Safety and rescue on the course and at the finish
- Timing of the event
- A T-shirt
- Prize-giving ceremony + draw for Trail prizes
- To have a competition athletics licence, a leisure athletics licence or a Pass'Running issued by the French Athletics Federation or a medical certificate of no contraindication to the practice of athletics in competition dating less than one year before the day of the race.
For minors :
- Decree no. 2021-564 of 7 May 2021 therefore provides that it is no longer necessary for minors to produce a medical certificate to obtain or renew a licence in a sports federation or to register for a sports competition organised by a federation. Nevertheless, you must answer the following questions this health questionnaire (you do not have to give details of your answers) and have answered all the questions in the negative.
- If you have not answered "no" to all the questions in the health questionnaire, you must provide us with a medical certificate stating that you are not contraindicated in practising athletics in competition or in competitive sport and that it is less than one year old on the day of the race.
1bélier to challenge