Trail 27 km
The church square
The church square
|36 € + 1€ for UNICEF|
The flagship race
Proud of our natural heritage, the 27 km Trail " Le Bélier "will take you through breathtaking panoramas. It is the flagship race of Bélier and attracts more and more enthusiasts each year who come to explore the magnificent landscapes of the Aravis massif. A real tour of the village, with passages in the 3 valley bottoms: Les Confins, Les Aravis and la Croix-Fry, with an itinerary using 95% marked trails.
- Start : 9h00
- Distance: 27 km
- Difference in altitude: 1000m D+ and 1000m D-
- Categories: Espoirs to Masters (born in 2003 and before, calendar year)
- Registration fee: 36 € + 1€ for associations
- Participation: individual
- Registration deadline: Thursday, August 24 at 7:00 p.m. or until the maximum number of runners registered.
- Maximum number of bibs: 1300 + 200 registered for the Super Bélier
- Number collection: from Monday August 21st to Thursday August 24th at the Club des Sports de La Clusaz / Friday August 25th from 9am to 8pm, Place de l'Eglise / Saturday August 26th from 7am, Place de l'Eglise.
This race is part of the Running Conseil Challenge of mountain races in Haute Savoie.
- 5 refreshment points (les Mouilles, les Confins, le Crêt du Merle, les Prises, Beauregard)
- A meal at the finish area
- Services Guarded changing rooms
- Safety and rescue on the course and at the finish
- Timing of the event
- A T-shirt
- Prize-giving ceremony
Mandatory condition to participate in the Trail du Bélier races (timed events):
As part of the implementation of safety rules, the organizer will ensure, in accordance with Article L.231-3 of the Code
du Sport, that the participants are :
- Holders of a Competition Athletics License, a Corporate Athletics License, a Running Athletics License issued by the French Athletics Federation
by the French Athletics Federation or a " Pass J'aime courir " issued by the French Athletics Federation and
and completed by a doctor, currently valid. Attention: other licenses issued by the
FFA (Health, Management and Discovery are not accepted).
- Holder of a sports license valid on the date of the event, on which must appear,
by any means, the non contraindication to the practice of sport in competition, athletics in competition
or running in competition and issued by one of the following federations:
- Federation of Defense Clubs (FCD),
- French Federation of Adapted Sports (FFSA),
- French Federation of Handisport (FFH),
- National Police Sports Federation (FSPN),
- Sports Federation of ASPTT,
- French Sports and Cultural Federation (FSCF),
- Fédération sportive et gymnique du travail (FSGT),
- French Union of Secular Physical Education Works (UFOLEP),
- Or for adults, holders of a medical certificate of absence of contraindication to the practice of sport in competition
sport in competition or athletics in competition or running in competition, dated less than one year
less than one year old at the date of the competition, or a copy of it. No other document can be accepted to
the possession of the medical certificate.
- Foreign licenses are not accepted. Foreign participants are required to provide a medical certificate attesting to the
medical certificate attesting to the absence of contraindication to the practice of sport in competition or athletics or
or running in competition dating less than one year, even if they hold a competition license issued by an affiliated
issued by a federation affiliated with World Athletics. This medical certificate must be written in French, dated, signed
dated and signed and allow the authentication of the doctor, whether or not the latter is established on the
national territory. If it is not written in French, a translation into French must be provided.
- Attention, FFTRI licenses are not accepted. (No more reciprocity between the FFA and the FFTri)
Registrations are open
Beeehhh here we go, the summer season is launched. Join us the weekend of August 25th to 27th 2023 in La Clusaz for an explosive event!
D-3 before the opening of the registrations!
The summer season is launched, le Bélier Trail & rando is coming soon! Registration opens in 3 days!
Le Bélier partners with Ekosport
Psst we have another surprise!