Le Bélier on a hike
Proud of our natural heritage, the 24 km walk " Le Bélier "will take you through breathtaking panoramas.
Hiking enthusiasts will be delighted to walk through the sumptuous landscapes of the Aravis Massif.
- Start At 08:00 am in the church square.
- Distance: 24 km
- Difference in altitude: 680m D+ and 680m D-
- Categories: from 12 to 99 years old (born in 2010 and before, calendar year)
- Registration fee: 26 € + 1€ for associations
- Deadline for entries: Friday 19 August at 19:00 or until the maximum number of runners has been reached.
- Maximum number of bibs: 650
- Number collection: from Monday 15 August to Thursday 18 August at the Club des Sports de La Clusaz / Friday 19 August from 9am to 7pm, Place de l'Eglise / Saturday 20 August from 6.30am, Place de l'Eglise / Sunday 21 August from 6am, Place de l'Eglise
- 4 refreshment points (les Mouilles, les Confins, Crêt de Merle, les Joux)
- A hot meal at the finish area
- Safety and rescue on the course and at the finish
- Guarded lockers
- A T-shirt
- Drawing of prizes for hikes
1bélier to challenge